Friday, September 11, 2009

fry-day

well my teacher showed us how to make foam laytex and then he put it in our zombie molds. So now I have a zombie face of foam. We are going to make our own and then cast another face to practice painting on. Tomorrow I am going to do makeup for a fashion show. I am getting a ride from a girl from school so it will be fun. I also got a job for a photo shoot thing. I'm not quite sure the details we are having a meeting with a girl at school to discuss the shoot details. so that will be fun. Its going to be 30's makeup so it will be pretty dramatic. well I better go have a great night.

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...