Friday, September 11, 2009

Safe and Sound in SLC

Robin that is great you get to do some jobs. That is exciting. Is that in addition to the expo. That is neat. I got your makeup magazine. I will mail it to you. Happy Happy Happy 29th birthday Karen. Jed said he might pay for you to fly up next weekend so they can see you more. I will drive you to Provo if he will pay for a ticket. That would be nice. Keep me posted. I made it safe and sound to SLC. It is nice to have a quiet night. My couches arrived safe and sound. I took pictures. As soon as I learn to download you will be having a preview. I think they look really nice down there. I like them a lot better than the brown ones. Have a great weekend. Love you guys a lot.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...