Tuesday, September 8, 2009

i'm back to posting

hello family its me again, mom was my poster for a while :) it was fun to have mom and karen come up I had a good time. I needed a break. I'm sorry for all the blisters. well today was kinda busy, We had to do more casting and stuff so my day was pretty packed. I think the next three weeks are going to be crazy. I can't believe its tuesday, i feel like I'm running behind, but I will catch up. I'm glad you got a new sleeping bag rachel its cute. well I hope everyone makes it safely home and gets alot of rest. I'm excited for moms new couch. I will try to post pictures here and face book. well have a great night. love you

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...