Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Welcome back to blogging

It is good to have everyone back and posting. I am excited to hear everyone stories and see pictures. I missed everyone, thanks for the updates throughout the trip, it was good to know everyone was safe. Well I had a good day. I mailed Karen's birthday present so you should get that Thursday. Casey's Grandma called me today and wanted to spend tonight with me. So she is here visiting for the night. She is going home tomorrow. Kay and Jerry were going to Idaho Falls again and they dropped her off in Clifton. We went over to Helen's house for dinner and had Fresh corn on the cob. It was good. I am glad that everyone is back and posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...