Thursday, July 15, 2010

Amazing

Rachel thanks for posting the pictures they are amazing. He is beautiful. Grandma also wanted you to know how much she loved them. We went to Fred Meyers today and they were having a baby sale so I bought a couple of things. It is so much fun. I can hardly wait for the outlet stores. That will be so much fun. Do you want me to bring what I bought or do you want to wait. It is up to you. Kay says we need to look at baby or us and get a wish list for the showers. Karen 110 that is soooooooooooooooo hot. You are going to have to be a night person for sure. This is such a hard time of year for you. Robin we will pick you up at the apartment if that is OK. I bought grandma a wheelchair today to take with us so we can go a lot more places with her. I thought that would make the day fun. The brakes are broken but I am just going to take them off and then it will be great. It was a used one. Not much else to report Jared mowed my lawn today. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...