Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wow

Karen, thanks for the pictures. It is fun to see them all, you have an awesome camera. Sorry I didn't blog last night, I didn't get home until late. It was a good day yesterday, the shower was really nice and Vickie got some nice things. Then we went or to Juiles and visited for a while. Since Casey was in Logan helping Dad, I drove with Mom and Grandma back to Logan. It was fun to spend time with them. Casey got to work in the yard a bit and that was fun. Today we went to church and then came home an took a nap. We were both tired. It is reall hot today, we droped Casey car up at his work so he could ride his bike. We were going to go on a hike but it was hot. We watched Alien and Aliens today. I hadn't ever really seen them. They are good. Well I am glad that everyone had a good weekend. Mom and Dad's carpet looks really nice, I like it alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...