Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy almost brthday

Rachel, Happy (almost) birthday. Since I didn't have your address (and because you peek) I mailed your gift to mom so that she could give it to you tomorrow. I hope that you all have a great time in Park City. My day was good. I love paydays. At the end of the day the engineers started playing with some strong magnets that they had. All I have to say about people who working in engineering is that we are all easily entertained. Well it is suppose to be 111 here all weekend. I may not be going outside much. If anyone but me is counting down to my trip there is just 5 weeks left. I am excited. Well Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...