Wednesday, July 14, 2010

think think think

It will be fun to see everyone this weekend. I will be done with my photo shoot at one so that will be perfect timing to meet up at two. I think that it will be fun, I just wish I could remember what I need to bring for that day. I know that there is something I was going to bring but I can't remember what I did with the "important top secret" thing. :) hum o well.... Well today was good nothing to crazy just the same. Some one else called me to work on another movie. I feel like I am over booked. I guess its a good thing it just gets to be a juggling war after a bit. Well have a great night

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...