Friday, July 16, 2010

Rachel's Birthday

I am excited for Rachel's birthday. I hope we have a good time. WOW you have had a great birthday so far. Good luck Karen with the heat. 5 more weeks Karen I am so excited for you. You are going to have so much fun. Robin we will pick you up around 2:00. We got the brakes off the wheelchair and it seems to be good. Grandma is excited to come. I tried out the steam I bought to clean the floors and it seems to work good. It seems cleaner in here and no chemicals. I am going to do the carpets downstairs a couple of times and see if it will look better. I am not sure it will work on the stairs but I am going to experiment.

Have a good weekend.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...