Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lookin good

Robin I am sorry you had such a busy day. The picture looked good though. The carpet looks really nice. The vinyl downstairs is nice also. I am hoping tomorrow that dad will cut the baseboards for the bathroom and then it is all done YEAH. Just straighten up and clean and then I am done. That feels really nice. The shower went well I thought. Vickie was over a 1/2 hour late but other than that it went well. The room was really nice and the food was good. Casey helped us move things back into place. Thanks for that I do appreciate it. I am watering the lawn today it seems like the only time I every have to water lately. I need to be better at that one. I did get a nap also. That felt nice I was so tired. Well have a great Sunday. I will have to get my camera out and take pictures of the carpet. I just quite remember how to do that.


LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...