Saturday, July 17, 2010

Home safe and sound

We made it home safe and sound. It was a really nice day. We had a good time. I had never been to the Olympic Center. I loved watching them do ski lifts into the pool. That was good. Thanks for the nice birthday Rachel. Karen I think you are going to love the Kindle. It will be interesting to see if you love it the way Rachel does. Robin is was nice to see you. You look really good. Karen we didn't look for a dress for you. There is never enough time. We did however find a little time to get a few things for Little Johnny as Casey calls him. Well have a great sunday. I will let you know if they make dad a High Priest or not.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...