Friday, July 16, 2010

Thanks

I had a good day, they decorated my cubicle at work today and yesterday they made me a great cake. The also made me a awesome card dealing with the IT crowd, it was really funny. Everyone has been really nice to me. Karen, I am excited for your present. I wish that I had a hint though. I am excited for tomorrow, it will be a fun day. Casey is making me a three layer cake right now, and it smells really good. If everyone wants we can stop by my apartment after everything and have some cake and icecream. Casey signed me up a while ago to be a member of the noodles and Co club and they emailed me a free meal for my birthday so we went there for dinner tonight. It was fun. Thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...