Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wow

Robin it sounds like you had an interesting day. I am glad that you got rescued. My day was pretty good. We had a repair guy to fix our printer and he was a trail. He has been there several times to fix a problem and he never seems to get it fixed. Oh well he is coming back tomorrow so maybe this time it will get fixed. I think that you are right about something happening this week Robin. If you remember be sure to tell me. I would hate to forget something. Oh well I am sure that it will come to me or something will remind me. Well I hope that everyone has a great rest of the week. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...