Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Awesome

Karen, I am so glad that you love your kindle. I have really liked mine and I was worried you wouldn't find it so awesome. They are so fun. I finished a book last night about the HeLa cells, they were the first imortal line of cells, it was a interesting book. I had a good day. Work is going good. My dress was ready today so I went and picked it up. Casey is working tonight so I brough him some dinner. Everytime I go to Arbys and I order a sprite they mess it up. I was looking at baby stuff tonight and their is so much out there. It is overwhelming. The have a bab registry on Amazon.com so I started that but I only have two things in there. We will have to all think about it. Well thanks for everything and have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...