Monday, July 26, 2010

Who stoled the cookies from the cookie jar

Well the cookies were a hit. One of the planners was having a bad day and said that they only good news he had today was that I made cookies. Well I am planning on coming up the 7th and 8th of August for dad's birthday day. Work was good today. It is hot though. I am a little tired because the people above me started playing music early this morning. Oh well. I will sleep tonight. I hope that everything goes well for you tomorrow mom. I will miss emailing you at work. Robin the hair looks good. Rachel like the count down. My count down for my trip is 26 days and counting. Have a great on day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...