Saturday, July 31, 2010

A good day

I had a good day, I wasn't expecting to do much but it turned out good. Me and Casey slept in. He needed some new pants so we went to Kohl's to get him some. Boys shop different than girls and he was quick. Then we went out to lunch, it was fun. I dropped him off and at work, then Robin called me and we went to the Gateway. It was fun. Karen, I think that is good to still give Dad what you got him. We were being impulsive. I am excited for his present and think that he will really like it. Thank you everyone. I got a Carmel apple at the gateway and it tasted really good. Robin had to go to work after that. I fell asleep on the couch after that and that was good. Then I got up and brought Casey some dinner. I think that I am going to sew now. I haven't done anything lately and I would like to get the Sea Urchin quilt finished and make some baby blankets. Thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...