Saturday, July 31, 2010

Nice day

We slept in and the doorbell rang and it was Jared to help us in the yard so we got up and went and cleaned the front of the house and paint the closet doors for the hallway. Then we took Grandma out to lunch and drove to bear lake. I think she was a little disappointed but I enjoyed the ride and we had a raspberry float. We got back and I took a nap then went to the store and then dad took me to Eclipse. They really changed a lot of what happened in the book but it was good. I thought that was nice of dad to take me. The neighbors are borrowing chickens to eat the grasshoppers (which are everywhere) and they kept getting lose all morning. So we also chased chickens this morning also. I am so glad that everyone had a good day. Karen you would really look good with your hair that way. LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...