Sunday, July 25, 2010

work'n 9-5 (psych)

Well today wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I woke up at 3:30 it was a bit ruff to get started. But once I got to lagoon and filled up my mug with coke my world was a lot better. :) then I went to the photo shoot. It was with one of my friends so it was fun. I'm going to do anther photo shoot on the 30th with him. I don't think we are shooting on tuesday night so I can go out for dinner. I am shooting till 4 on the student film though so I might miss lunch. well I also worked on my wig for my photoshoot for cirque. I posted a picture I was excited. I think it will be fun with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...