Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday

Well dad left tonight to go to SLC. He wanted to be around to get everything going in the morning. He was excited. Robin love the hair style it looks very old fashion with the ringlets. It is very nice. Karen boy you were on a roll tonight. I just had warm ups. They did taste good however. Rachel you are doing really good. I love your company. I had a good day on Saturday. We need to do that more often. Well not much else to report. We just vegged today and watched movies. WE did go on a little ride up Green Canyon just to get out of the house. Grandma loves sunday drives. WEll I'll be in town on Tuesday. Tomorrow is payroll. THat is always a busier day for me.

LOV EMOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...