Friday, July 30, 2010

Golf Tournament

The golf Tournament went really well. I am glad it is over but it was a good one. A lot of people came. I am going to work on the house this weekend and get it ready for the open house on Wednesday. I am tired tonight. I had to be at work at 7:00 this morning. I got some round up on the weeds and that feels nice. They are taking over. I really like that hair style Karen. Go for it. I really liked Rachel's hair and it is about that length. I was wondering if we should have dad's party either Saturday night or Sunday afternoon. Are we having it in SLC or here in Logan. Not much else to report. I think we are going to take Grandma to Bear Lake for dinner tomorrow. She has been wanted to go up there and check it out and tomorrow seems like the perfect day. I will let you know if that happens.

LOV EMOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...