Monday, July 26, 2010

MOnday

Well work was quiet today. BreeAnn got sick around 9:00 and she has kidney stones. Poor thing. They are keeping her overnight in the hospital just to make sure everything is OK with the babies. It kind of scared me. I love your count down Rachel. I am so excited. That is neat. I went VT tonight and have to go again at 8:00 so in between we hit Village Inn for dinner. I washed the sheets before I left work this morning so they are drying so hopefully I will make the bed before I get in it. I am in SLC tomorrow. RAchel grandma's appt isn't until 4:30 in Bountiful. Do you want to go home and we will pick you up or do you want to meet at Julies. I am going to stop by the crochet store and find some receiving blankets I can crochet. All I have a girl ones. I need to get more boy stuff. WEll have a great tuesday.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...