Wednesday, July 28, 2010

shot through the heart.

Well today we shot on the new feature that I'm working on. My schedule is starting to get inked in for august so I told them today that I can't work a lot on the movie. I think it will be for the best. but I am going to help out on saturday for a bit. Sorry I didn't get your text rachel we were in the woods and I didn't get reception. Tomorrow I am working at night, so I can't go out for dinner. sorry. well I don't want to ruin anyones day but I just found out that they are coming out with a brand new kindle with 3G internet on it........ I still think yours is still cool though :)..

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...