Saturday, July 31, 2010

cluster

well Today was a lot different that I thought it would go, but it was a good thing. I woke up uber early to go to the film but it turns out they didn't need me so I came home and slept. Then I picked up my lights for the photo shoot tomorrow. Me and rachel went to the gateway and shopped we had a good time. we picked up some beads for a half mask I am going to use tomorrow. I glued it all together at work, I liked the way it turned out I posted a picture. Then I work went well, it was rainy so there were alot of people to watch the show. Tomorrow is my cirque shoot. I hope it goes well, It will be nice to have over. its been alot of work. Well have a great night

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...