Thursday, September 22, 2011

Almost Friday

Robin I hope that you had a great last day of work at Zions. My day went well. Work was alittle slow at first at work but then it picked up. I like the new car sit, Rachel. I think that will make car rides better because now he can look outside and see things. He might actually like car rides now. I also want to say that I think your blocks of the month are really cute. I hope that Jiffy Lube got your brake light fixed mom. I am glad that tomorrow is Friday. I have to teach primary on Sunday, but mom came up with a good idea so it should be good. Well have a great Friday every one. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...