Monday, September 19, 2011

Cold

Mom, I like that plan. That sounds fun. I am excited. We had a good day today, it went pretty fast. The neighbor borrowed our lawn mower and I was so worried about it. I feel really attached to it. he brought it back safely and said it was a amazing mower, which it is. I am loving this weather, it is so nice outside. It is getting cold at night. I have been putting a real quilt on Isaac, the one Terry made him. On Saturday night after I fed Isaac I went to turn on the heater because I was so cold and it was 70 degrees and I felt like a wimp. Who gets cold at 70? Good thing I have two Josh Groban jackets. Well I hope that everyone has a good night and a stress free day tomorrow. I am excited for you to come up on Wednesday Mom.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...