Monday, September 19, 2011

I have a plan :)

Well I have figured out a plan for conference weekend. What do you think of this plan. Friday night we will go to Frightmare to see Robin's shows. It is family night so it will be cheap to get in. Is that OK with you Robin? Then on Saturday I will get some pumpkins and we can carve pumpkins and see if there is a corn maze? Then on Sunday I will fix a nice lunch and Karen can go back home. HOw does that sound for a plan. I was excited. Not much else to report with me. Just same old same old. Oh I did have one more good news. They fixed the washer so now there are two that are working. I was done with laundry by 7. It was very nice. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...