Sunday, September 18, 2011

cutie

I can't believe how big little isaac is getting he is getting all grown up . Tear. well today started stressful, I felt like I had to finish everything by tonight. But then I decided I will never be done today so I wasn't so stressed, thanks for the fake blood and eye lashes mom. I keep meaning to tell you but everytime i see you I am on the run or have a million things to think about. sorry but thanks I really like them. well this week is tech week we open on friday.. yeep its going to be a nightmare and the last week of zions. If i make it through I will be a lot crazier person. :) anyway have a great monday


robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...