Sunday, September 18, 2011

Nice weekend

I have had a good weekend. It was a nice trip to Logan yesterday and see everyone up there. It was really rainy going through Sardine but it felt so nice. Fall is in the air. I love this time of year. I hope Isaac's teeth come in soon. They look so sore. We went to our ward today. I know shocker. They are going to move our records to here. I feel good about that. We stayed for Sacrament and Sunday School and then came home. It is in an older building like Rachel's ward in SLC. They all seemed really nice. I even got a nap. I have been doing a little organizing this afternoon and that feels nice also. I need to do a lot more of that. I was thinking of crocheting this evening. I haven't done that for a long time. Some sort of craft. That feels so nice to have time to do that. WEll I hope everyone else had a good weekend. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...