Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Home again Home again

Well Robin tomorrow is the last time for Zions. Congratulations. Exciting. Karen I missed emailing you also. The day seemed to just fly by. The doctor gave me an inhaler to try and took some blood. See if that will help me breathe a little better. I am going to pick them up on SAturday. I had a fun day. Isaac is just so much fun. Rachel and Casey are fun also. Karen I am glad you liked the quilt. It is so perfect for your bedroom. Rachel is an amazing quilter. Well back to work for me. I think I will take the bus in the morning. I haven't done that all week. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...