Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Epic

Karen, this is an epic day. We have been talking about getting a clock for you for YEARS and today is the day that it has happened. I am at a loss for words. I am excited for you. I don't know what I will tease you about any more. Robin, I am excited for you to come up tomorrow, it will be fun. Thanks for doing that. Today was good, we tried to go to the park but all the slides were wet so it was a failure. It was nicer outside though so we did spend more time outside walking around. I am loving my scrap quilt. It makes me happy to see all my old fabric together. I haven't done much but it is going fast. I need to be more motivated. Well Casey is down in SLC tonight and is coming home tomorrow. I think that I am going to play bubble bobble now. Me and Casey were playing it the other night and I need to practice.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...