Thursday, November 10, 2011

Good Day

Today was really fun. It was really nice to spend the day with Robin. Thank you for coming up. We went to the Italian place for lunch and went over to the fabric store. They have so much fun stuff. It is hard not to buy everything. I did buy some truck material for a quick blanket, he doesn't need it but it is cute. They had soft truck material that I almost got. We also went to the mall and went to the Bluebird for dinner, it tasted good. Well I think that we have all of November planned now. It filled up fast with a lot of fun things. Casey's Mom called today and she is coming through this weekend to go to Clifton so she is going to drop by and see us. It will be good to see her. Casey had to work tonight but he should be coming home tomorrow. He has had a busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...