Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall Back

Yes it does take a while for a time change to take effect. Isaac will adjust eventually or you will get to know 6:30 in the morning a lot. We made it to sacrament meeting. We were going to go see Margaret but when dad called she didn't answer. Dad did work for a couple of hours this afternoon. I just watched Ghost Whispers. I like that show. It does sometimes scares me but it has a good moral. Well I am going to work all week this week. I know it is going to seem strange. It has been three weeks since I worked a whole week. Oh well I only need to work two in a row and then we get to play for thanksgiving. That will be so much fun to have Linda shop with us. I will have to call her and make sure she knows she can come. Have a great Monday. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...