Monday, November 7, 2011

Shopping

Since I had no food we went to eat and then went to Fred Meyers to buy groceries. It was a nice night. We went to the spagetti factory and dad got some spices at William Sonoma. It tasted good. I am really liking eating home lately though. I know that sounds weird but it has been fun to cook again. Rachel, Isaac is really doing the stairs well. He is amazing. I wore my new outfit to work today and it made me have a good day. I don't know what it is about a new outfit but I sure love it. I will have to go back to the old stuff tomorrow. I am browning 7 lbs of hamburger so I best be off and check it. I really like having hamburger already browned and ready to go. YOu can make a ton of things with it. Have a great night

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...