Thursday, November 10, 2011

Plan

November is going fast. I am excited for pictures. I really wanted a new one. Thanks for doing that guys. I think I am going to go to Pepperidge Farm on Saturday to see if they have any good bingo prizes. I thought that would be fun. I called Casey to see if he wanted us to bring him some indian food for dinner and he was coming to get some. I didn't know he had already ordered take out so we had ordered him food also so he had dinner with us and has lunch for tomorrow. That was fun. He said he didn't have a clean shirt so me and dad went to Shopko and got him one. They had some pants on clearance so I bought dad and him a pair. I also bought Isaac a book. I can't believe you clock is coming already. That is quick. I hope it is everything you wanted. I am glad tomorrow is friday. It should be a quiet day. I made it working a whole week. It has been a while since I have done that. Have a great Friday. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...