Friday, November 11, 2011

Nice Clock

I like the clock Karen. It is really nice. It fits perfect there. I am glad you got it. That is cool how it chimes. We decided to go to the mall and check out the opening day of H&M. I couldn't believe the line it went clear down to the door and then wrapped around to the front door again. It was crazy. We didn't get to go in. I have never seen the mall so crowded. I did pick up Isaac a pair of crocks. She said if they don't fit we can take them back. I did get all my laundry done so that was nice. Ironing is in my future again. I hope you guys have a good weekend. Just think one more weekend after this and we are going to have fun fun fun.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...