Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hot Chocolate

We had a good day. It was snowing when we went up to Logan but coming home was beautiful. It was a full moon. We took the back way through Willard and stopped at Maverick and got hot chocolate. It tasted so good. We got a 23 lb turkey. There will be a lot of turkey for the Bodily/Anderson clan. I am excited. Tomorrow I am going to get up early and go over to work to help someone with their resume and then hopefully we will go to church and see Grandma Bodily. That sounds like a full day. I am jealous Karen that you get to sleep in. I love doing that. I don't get to do that much anymore. Well have a nice sunday.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...