Monday, November 7, 2011

Stairs

Today was a good day. I think that I have Isaac more on the new time schedule, it still felt like there was a extra hour today. I have finished cutting out all my scrap fabric and I have decided what size I am going to make it. I hope that it turns out alright. We went to the mall this evening and walked around. There were a ton of kids at the play land so we didn't get to play there much. It was fun anyway. I have been teaching Isaac how to climb up the stairs and he is getting it. Here is a video of him going up. I only got him doing two stairs because I like to be behind him when he gets going. I hope that everyone had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...