Tuesday, November 8, 2011

In my head

I was in the car today listening to the radio and the song In my head came on. I was like this song is so familiar, it took me a minute to remember it was the song in Grandma dancing animals. It was weird to hear it on the radio. We went to Micheal's and got Dad's Christmas present. I am excited about it. Isaac isn't great at going down. I have been trying to show him to go down on his butt but he doesn't do it. Today he was going down on his stomach and it was going pretty good. I have started feeding Isaac soup for lunch and he is liking it. He eats it better than his baby food. Well I am glad that everyone is doing good. Thanksgiving is right around the corner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...