Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nice Day

I had a good day. I just worked all day and it felt nice. I have a lot to do but I made a little dent in it. I had tacos for dinner tonight and that tasted good. It was a quiet night. I needed one of those. Tomorrow night the high priest leaders are coming over to visit. I don't know I kind of feel like where have you been for a year. I guess I need to get over that. Move forward. I am so excited for thanksgiving also. Kay called today and they are going to have bingo at Julie's on the 19th. I need to start buying some presents. WEll have a great Wednesday. I should be another quiet day. They are interviewing someone so everyone will be in meetings. Maybe I will be lucky like Karen and get a few piles off my desk. LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...