Monday, December 5, 2011

Good Day

Today was a good day. I made a beef and froze it like Mom has been doing Sunday and Isaac is really liking it. I have been giving it too him for lunch the last two days. It is good to see him eat something other than those snacks. He also eats on of the baby food with the beef. Tonight we went to the mall to play on the playground and walk around. I tried to get a picture of Isaac with Santa and he would have any of it. Maybe we can try again this weekend. Tiffany sent Isaac a cute hat and gloves, I have attached a picture. He loved the gloves, he keep looking at them. Good luck tomorrow Robin, you are going to do great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...