Wednesday, December 7, 2011

He is a red head

I think that is cute he is having moments. He is so dang cute. It is so hard not to laugh when they do that. They are so serious about it. I had a good day at work. The computers were down until 11 so I didn't get much done before that. I am making progess on my work. I am going to leave work around 10 on Friday and as soon as the luncheon is done. I am figuring around 3, I will come up to Logan. I am not sure I will make the dinner or not. I will keep you posted. Karen I am so proud of you. I am glad you went. It helps to get to know people. I know I need to get active also. Robin I am with Rachel I am so proud of you for trying. I think no matter what happens this is a good thing but just for the record, I see me and dad at a blue man concert very soon. I am getting excited for Christmas. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...