Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Monday

It was a cold day here also. I love the hat and gloves Rachel. That is neat he will keep them on. It will be a lot warmer for him. I had a good day at work. Busy but not out of control and then Dad worked late so I went and bough subway sandwiches for them and then we went to Shapiros to get some stuff for China. He is leaving on Thursday and coming home on Monday. Good luck Robin on your interview. I am so excited for you. I will be praying for you. I go to the dentist in the morning so I won't be emailing until afternoon. I hope they don't have to pull that tooth. I am a little nervous about it. I did get some wrapping done and that is nice to get some boxes out of the doorway. Now I need to work on the stuff in my bedroom. Have a nice tuesday. Fly safe Robin. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...