Friday, December 9, 2011

Safe and Sound in Logan

I made it safe to Logan. The funeral was nice. I was glad I went. We went to the ward Christmas party also Karen. It was fun to see everyone. Rachel was on the set up committee so I got to play with Isaac while she worked. I love your Angels Karen that is such a good idea. I will look for a saying tomorrow night when I get home. I am coming home tomorrow afternoon. I am glad the weather is nice. I love the new border Rachel. It is getting Christmas time. Man time is going so fast. Dad called me from China he is doing really well. My phone lost its charge so we didn't get to talk long but he sounded really good. I feel better after talking with him. Have a great weekend. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...