Sunday, December 4, 2011

Food

Today was good. It was snowing this morning. We went to sacrament meeting and that was good. Casey was wearing his sweater and it was making Isaac's hair go crazy with static electricity, it was funny. Last night we went grocery shopping and I bought some ground beef and I browned it last night. So we had tacos for lunch and they tasted so good. Isaac loves ground beef and he ate a lot of it. The we had twice baked potatoes and steak for dinner. It was a good food day. We went and visited Casey's family for a while. Collin was in a car accident last night. He is lucky alright. His hand was sore but that is all. They think that the car might be totaled but they will know more tomorrow. I also put my some of my santas on the tree and it looks really cute. I just had to trow that in.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...