Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tired

I am glad tomorrow is friday also. I am tired. It has been a busy week. I am going to Betty's funeral tomorrow and then driving up to Logan. Rachel I will keep you posted on time but I should be there before you have to go set up. Or if you want us to go with you we can. Dad hasn't made it to China yet but he texted me and said they got him a first class seat. That made me feel a lot better. I just finished laundry and dishes and I am going to go lay down by my new heater and watch a movie. Have a great friday.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Dad had a tough day. He was emotional and felt crummy. He hasn't slept and hopefully the medicine will go away soon. He read me his boo...