Tuesday, December 6, 2011

50/50

well for an update in length. I think the interview went well. It was kinda like the job fair, just really easy to talk to and we were laughing, there were 4 people interviewing me. but Then they didn't say a date of when they were going to call me back. and I think they wanted me to see the whole show but I don't think that is to big of a deal. They were really excited that I knew how to do face casts, they asked alot of questions on that to make sure that I knew for sure what I was talking about. But that was a bonus. It was only like 1/2 hour though but they brought up a few times that I came out before for the red carpet event, I think that was an uber big bonus on my side. but I don't know I just see if from my side were they didn't shun me and throw me out on the streets. so from my side it went well. but I will keep ya'll updated on what I hear back. :) I'm glad everyone is doing well. I can't believe how cold it is with out snow. well I am going to go crash for the night have a great wensday

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...