Sunday, December 4, 2011

Quiet Day

We had a nice day also. We just hung out and napped. It was good to get some rest. Kay left me an email this morning saying that Betty (Paul's mom) was in ICU and that she wasn't going to live much longer. She just called and said that she passed away. THey think the funeral will be either Thursday or Friday. I felt really bad for Bert. We had a good food day also. I made hashbrowns for breakfast and barbequed chicken with rice a roni for dinner. It tasted really good. I am glad your lesson went well Karen. That is sad about Collin. I am glad he is OK? I put my Santas on my trees this morning and it made the trees look so cute. I love them. Thanks Rachel for giving me some. It made a big difference. Have a great week. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...