Saturday, December 10, 2011

Crafty Karen

Karen, that is really cute. Good job. I think that the kids will really like the angel, she is cute. We had a really nice day. We dropped off my quilt to be quilted. I am really relieved to finally have it all finished, it is going to be really pretty. Thanks Mom and Dad. We did some shopping and Isaac was so cute he was tired and was laying down across the cart. We ate lunch at El Toro, it was very good. Me and Mom cooked up some meat, it will be nice to have that in the freezer. After Mom left we went to the jewelry shop and they are going to fix my bracelet and necklaces, I am excited. Isaac was fussy so we went home and I feed him and made chicken for dinner. It tasted good. Thanks for the fun time Mom. We love it when you come up. Casey gave me the book that you got and it is really cute, I like it, thanks. Well everyone have a safe night and have a relaxing Sunday.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...