Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A very good title

Robin, good job at the interview. I am proud of you and whatever happens I think that this has been a good experience for you. Karen, that sounds fun, I am glad that you went. Dad have a safe trip to China tomorrow, I hope that it goes well. I am excited for Christmas also, it is coming fast. Casey's kindle came in the mail today and that was fun. I have been getting a lot of packages in the mail from my shopping online for Christmas, I am going to miss getting them. I had a good day, Isaac took two naps so that was nice. I think that he was a little frustrated with me today, he kept putting his head on the couch. Also when we were playing with his quiet book I was leaning over it and he threw his whole body over it to push me away, it was really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...