Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bang Bang

Karen now all you need is a gun I guess.  That is neat if finally came.  I am sorry that Isaac is sick.  Poor little guy.  I wish he could tell you where it hurts.  It is so nice when they can point to the place it hurts.  I hope he gets well really fast.  I had a nice day.  The baby shower was today at lunch and it was really nice.  She got some really cute things.  I was happy for her. We watched once upon a time again tonight and it is a good series.  It is still going.  I thought that was neat that they are just starting the second season and you can already watch the first season.  Robin I am sorry you are solo again.  That makes for a busy day.  I guess overtime is in your future for sure.  Only one and 1/2 more weeks and Pioneer Theatre is done.  That will be good for you.  Well have a nice Thursday.  I need to get some ambition in my life.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...